Intelligent Observability for DevOps, IT Ops and SREs: The Finale
Recorded on Thur, Sept 9
In this finale, the team from our webinar series “Coffee Break with Helen Beal,” meets for the first time. They will explore the hottest topics in Observability and how to work best together to deliver organizational outcomes.
In conjunction with this webinar, we will be launching “The Observability Odyssey,” a fictional novella that dives deeper into the day-to-day work lives of our 3 characters.
From an early pilot that saves Sarah from an API failure to an enterprise-wide rollout of Moogsoft, the ebook explores how the characters use AIOps and observability to drive their organization forward. Their efforts mean real, replicable change that makes them ready for the digitally disrupted world.
We will learn about:
- Tying observability to the CICD pipeline
- New incident models that accelerate discovery and resolution
- Accelerating value to customers and measuring outcomes
- How intelligent observability powers good culture and blame-free zones
- Taking AIOps to the next level: chaos engineering and self-healing
Chief Ambassador, DevOps Institute
Chief Evangelist, Moogsoft
Director of SRE, Moogsoft
Former Moogsoft CTO & CISO