Intelligent Observability: What The Analysts Say
Recorded | Thur, July 8
When we’re making commitments to technology, it helps to know what the market’s doing and what’s likely up ahead. In our previous webinars with James, our ITOps guy, we established how AIOps minimizes unplanned work and reduces noise so IT Ops teams can focus on paying down technical debt, building antifragility, and how to connect disparate monitoring and alerting tools to streamline incident management.
In this webinar, DevOps Institute Chief Ambassador Helen Beal and Moogsoft Chief Evangelist Richard Whitehead show how James researches the research to build a case for his CIO for investment in AIOps.
- Sustainable working practices
- The cost of technical debt
- How managing unplanned work frees innovation capacity
- Why being domain-agnostic is best
- How AIOps supports transformation to the cloud
Chief Ambassador, DevOps Institute
Chief Evangelist, Moogsoft